San Diego Employment Law Group
Trusted Guidance For All Education Law Concerns
Advocating for the rights of students in San Diego and throughout California.
Standing Up For Student Rights
San Diego Employment Law Group is a prominent Southern California law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of students in all education settings, since 1992. With over 25 years of experience in education law, our multiple attorneys understand the nuances of the educational system and will aggressively advocate on your behalf throughout every stage of any dispute you may have with an educational institution. We have represented students and parents before public school districts, private schools, charter schools, community colleges and public and private universities, including SDSU, USD and UCSD.
Our Education Law Services
Our firm has been representing students involved in disputes with educational institutions since 1992. We provide efficient legal services for students and parents in all types of important education-related legal matters, including:
- Student suspension and expulsion
- Discrimination on the basis of disability, gender, race, national origin, etc.
- Disability accommodation matters
- IEPs, special education hearings and other special education matters
- Enforcing student or parental rights
- Athletic team participation disputes
- Schoolyard bullying/cyberbullying
- False advertising by private technical colleges or educational institutions
- Tuition disputes
- Grade appeals
- Court proceedings
- Counseling regarding legal matters
- Settlements of education law matters
- Physical injuries of students that occurred on school property
Standing up against a school district, university or any other educational institution requires careful, strategic planning. With so much at stake, it is essential to get the support of a proficient education lawyer who can answer all your questions and effectively guide you through the process.